Apr 7, 2011

Concrete Floors - Done

At last an update.  The floors are finally done!  It took forever but before we had this:


And now it looks like this:



I hesitated putting up these photos because I just can't seem to capture the color, shine, or depth of the floors with my camera.  Also, everything is still rough because we have baseboards and painting, electrical, and some cabinetry work to do, but believe me, the floor looks great in person. 





We are starting to pick out paint colors which is much harder than I ever expected:





There has been a delay in our electrical order.  We were told by Philips Lighting that our fixtures would take two weeks to get here. Well, -wrong- they won't be shipping until April 21st. So instead of having lighting work done right now, we are deciding paint colors and other odds and ends.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look great!!

    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete